After being funded by a Fortune 500 company (Adecco Group) in 2016, Beeple received more and more attention of multiple partners, clients and users. The Beeple tool also has some open APIs which allow its partners to integrate their applications with Beeple. In addition, the tool is available through SDK (Software Development Kit) for partners who want to develop specific features or modules in Beeple themselves.
The Beeple team itself is also growing. Beeple’s Marketing and Sales team alone will consist of 15 full-timers by the end of Q2. But the young company also plans to expand the Customer Success team in order to assist clients with configuring the application to their needs. The goal of Beeple is to be able to plan over a million collaborators for over 2.000 clients by the end of 2017.
- Fintech API platform TrueLayer secures $3 million to expand its team prior to launch
- Belgian job recruitment startup Sympl raises €1.1 million
- Marriott Hotels calls on tech start-ups to help to “shape the future” of travel
- Google launches digital academy in London to help up-skill UK start-ups
- UK Edtech startup Mrs. Wordsmith has raised £2 million to digitise the dictionary for kids
- UK-based MelodyVR raises £5 million to bring live concerts to viewers everywhere
- Helsinki-based Singa raises €1.75 million to digitize the global karaoke industry
- Amsterdam-based Aidence raises €2.25 million to improve healthcare with computer-aided diagnostics
- London-based music startup Mogees closes a $1.1 million funding round with the former CEO of EMI
- Konetik closed an investment round and finalised its move to Berlin after the Brexit