German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Saturday that the digital world needs regulations like those that exist for financial markets in the G20 and for trade under the World Trade Organization.
Merkel spoke in Mexico City alongside Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto. Germany wants to use its presidency of the Group of 20 major economies to develop a concrete plan on digital policy at a summit in July.
(Reporting by Dave Graham and Andreas Rinke; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Polk Audio Magnifi Mini Review: Small package, Big boom
- Vroom VOOM! Virgin Media Business pitching competition to tour the UK
- Sony Bravia KD-55XE9305 E93 TV review: First class at a good price
- Best keyboards for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- Sonos Playbase review: A large soundbase with great sound
- Orbitsound One P70 Soundbar review: A good all rounder
- Orbitsound One P70 TV Speaker review: A good all rounder