TreasureHunt, a Berlin-based mobile gaming company, has raised $6 million in a Series A round led by The Gauelmann Group and angel investors.
The company, cofounded by ex EA, Zynag, Rovio, and King staffers, is prepping the launch of its next game Pet Paradise, a "bubble shooter" game, which is being released tomorrow. The company tips the mobile games market to grow to $46.1 billion in 2017. It has now raised a total of $8.4 million in funding to date.
“The Gauselmann Group is a strategic investor and much more than a financial partner,” said TreasureHunt CEO, Kyle Smith. “They understand our players deeply and will enable us to scale globally, in a way we couldn’t do alone. We look forward to announcing more partnerships in the near future that will add significant value for both parties.”
Alexander Martin of The Gauselmann Group added: “We could not be more thrilled to partner with TreasureHunt. We have no doubt that the experienced team will create the most appealing games for their mainstream interactive entertainment audiences, starting with Pet Paradise.”
- Digital investment manager Scalable Capital raised €30 million
- Alibaba May Bring ‘MaxCompute’ Big Data Service To Europe
- Google Faces A Record €1 Billion EU Fine
- Mobile marketing firm MOBKOI bought by You & Mr Jones
- Huawei Makes Commitment To Digital Innovation In Europe
- Courier services marketplace Packator gets €2 million to expand throughout Europe
- Pressured in Europe, Facebook details removal of terrorism content
- Macron says France must be country that 'thinks and moves like a startup'
- Panasonic's Amsterdam division acquired by US firm Eagle Eye Networks
- Racist post fines on social media firms illegal: German parliament