StockViews has raised £500,000 from new and existing investors including GWC, a Silicon Valley-based venture fund.
The company is also announced that it has received FCA authorisation and appointed Thomas Balk, the ex president of Fidelity International, as its executive chairman.
Commenting on the news, Tom Beevers, CEO StockViews Ltd, said: “As a result of the upcoming regulatory changes under Mifid II, it is clear there is a growing demand for high quality, differentiated equity research.
“The new capital, our expanding team of leading analysts and the arrival of our new executive chairman will position us well for this opportunity.”
The firm said in a statement that it would be launching its equity research platform for clients this summer.
StockViews closed a $355,000 Seed round in March last year.
- British Army Moves To Red Hat Cloud For Faster Application Delivery
- UK company Milk Visual Effects raises £2 million to work with top film and TV producers
- Investment in the UK high-growth businesses jumps by £351m in May
- Virgin Media and Sky Take On Web Giants With Targeted TV Advertising
- Three Fined £1.9m For 999 Call Failure
- Whatever happens, investment in the UK’s tech businesses will continue
- One in 10 new jobs created in London is in the tech sector
- British Businesses Are Riddled With Ransomware Attacks
- Google Opens Its Digital Skills Academy During London Tech Week
- PwC Apprenticeship Aims To Encourage More Women Into IT